Class 7 Science Chapter 8
Chapter 8: - Winds, Storms and Cyclones
1. Air exerts pressure
2. High speed winds are accompanied by reduces air pressure
3. Air expands on heating
4. Wind currents are generated due to uneven heating on the earth
Uneven heating between the equator and the poles
Uneven heating of land and water
5. Thunderstorms and cyclones
6. Destruction caused by cyclones
7. Effective safety measures
Action on the part of people
8. Advanced technology has helped
Check the Notes and Question Paper of Chapter 8 – Winds, Storms and Cyclones.
You can also download the PDFs of the Notes as well as the Question Papers.
Find the answers in detail, to all the questions, keywords, and fill in the blanks of Chapter 8 (Winds, Storms and Cyclones).
Click the link below for the notes.
The question paper consists of all the questions, fill in the blanks and keywords. Click below for the Question Paper page.
Download PDFs of the different sets of Question Papers.
The Quiz consists of MCQ questions, fill in the blanks, and 1 mark definitions. Click below for to take quiz of this chapter.
Free Science e-book
*10 Topics 89 Pages