Class 8 Science Chapter 13
Chapter 13: - Sound
1. Sound is produced by a vibrating body
2. Sound produced by humans
3. Sound needs a medium for propagation
4. We hear sound through our ears
5. Amplitude, time period and frequency of a vibration
6. Audible and inaudible sounds
7. Noise and music
8. Noise pollution
What are the harms of noise pollution?
Measures to limit noise pollution
Check the Notes and Question Paper of Chapter 13 – Sound.
You can also download the PDFs of the Notes as well as the Question Papers.
Find the answers in detail, to all the questions, keywords, and fill in the blanks of Chapter 13 (Sound).
Click the link below for the notes.
The question paper consists of all the questions, fill in the blanks and keywords. Click below for the Question Paper page.
Download PDFs of the different sets of Question Papers.
The Quiz consists of MCQ questions, fill in the blanks, and 1 mark definitions. Click below for to take quiz of this chapter.